Ask Me Colors and Shapes
From Ouya Wiki
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
|Platforms||OUYA, Razer Forge TV|
This game was designed by parents and teachers to promote cognitive development and sharpen motor skills in early learners.
COLOR AND SHAPE IDENTIFICATION
• Identify different objects of the same color or shape
• Hear the item and color or shape spoken aloud
• See each color and shape in word form
• Incorrect answers are removed to promote positive play
• Whack-a-game and balloon popping rewards
• Hints ensure early learners never get frustrated
• Professionally narrated rhymes and catchy jazz music
• Parental controls: Turn off sound, music and links
• We do not collect personal information from our users
“As parents and teachers, we believe in friction-free learning for kids of all ages. We strive to build fun experiences with eye-popping visuals, professional narration, catchy music, and lots of positive encouragement.
Thank you for supporting us and making our vision come to life.
- Blake, Mike & Amanda, Eggroll Games